Your mission's briefing:
👽 An alien invasion is incoming! 👽
At the starting of your journey, the school bestows upon you a unique gem. This gem, when inserted into the chest of any cryptobot, gives the cryptobot alien-killing cosmic superpowers!
🤖+ 💎 = 🤖++
Your mission is to build and assemble the cryptobot from scratch and then use use the gem to power your cryptobot to battle the incoming alien invasion!
In this lesson, you’re going to learn how to assemble your own cryptobot and give it defense and offense functionalities by building a simple smart contract in SmartPy which can be deployed on the Tezos blockchain.
At the end of lesson, you will help your gem-powered cryptobot in aiming to blast the aliens out of our world!
🤖 ⚔️ 👽
- Chapter 0 - Alien Invasion Begins
- Chapter 1 - Prologue
- Chapter 2 - Quick primer on blockchain & smart contract concepts
- Chapter 3 - Introduction to SmartPy
- Chapter 4 - Scaffolding a basic contract in SmartPy
- Chapter 5 - Initializing contract's storage
- Chapter 6 - Simulating initialization of contract with basic testing
- Chapter 7 - Creating a basic entry point function
- Chapter 8 - Understanding how SmartPy infers data types
- Chapter 9 - Tinkering with strings & boolean types in SmartPy
- Chapter 10 - Tinkering with integers and basic math in SmartPy
- Chapter 11 - Tinkering with maps in SmartPy
- Chapter 12 - Tinkering with addresses in SmartPy
- Chapter 13 - Tinkering with conditional code in SmartPy - sp.verify
- Chapter 14 - Tinkering with decision making via if & sp.if in SmartPy
- Chapter 15 - Ending